1. Founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning.
2. Elon Musk joined shortly after, leading initial investments and becoming chairman.
3. Released the Roadster in 2008, their first electric car.
4. Model S, a luxury sedan, launched in 2012.
5. Expansion: Model X (2015), Model 3 (2017), and Model Y (2020).
6. Gigafactories established globally for production and battery manufacturing.
7. Became the world's most valuable car company in 2020.
8. Pushed the auto industry towards electrification.